Chocolate ganache by
place ganache in fridge and let it coll down a bit before placing it on your dessert.
- 1/2 heavy creamer
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 table spoon of salted butter
1) heat the heavy creamer over stove top on low heat till just before boiling
2) Place chocolate chips in a bowl and pour on top of them the just moiling heavy cream you just heated.
3)let it sit for a little, let the hot creamer melt the chocolate on its own and then whisk for a bit.
4) once your coloring is a nice rich brown ad the butter and keep whisking