Marshmallow fluff frosting/filling by
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tarter
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/4 corn syrup
- pinch of salt
- teaspoon of vanilla
1) in a stand up mixer, beat one egg with your cream of tarter on a medium speed till soft peaks form
2) While that's mixing, in a small sauce pan equipped with a candy thermometer, heat up your water, sugar, corn syrup and a pinch of salt. Put it on medium heat but keep an eye on the thermometer because you don't want it to go over 240F
3) when it gets to 240 degrees remove it from the stove and slowly add it to your egg whites while your mixer is on low. Try to avoid getting the syrup on the whisk but actually pour against the bowl. whisk for six minutes on a medium-high speed.
4) after 5-6 minutes of stirring add your teaspoon of vanilla to your fluffy marshmallow cream.