Homemade Pop-Tart by
- Pie crust dough ( store bought or homemade)
- ~1 table spoon fillings ( jams, nutella, your choice)
- Glaze/sprinkles for the top of the tart.
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2-4 tbsp. of milk
- 2 tsps of vanilla extract
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2) Use a pizza cutter to cut you pie crust into squares of any sizes.
3)Place you filling of choice in the center of the crust. Place another square above it and with a fork, press down the sides so your filling doesn't oose out when in the oven.
4) Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Frost and sprinkle the top of the tart any way you like... here a simple glaze
In a bowl mix your sugar, mile and vanilla till you get a desired consistency. Place on your tart and when it is still wet, sprinkle it with toppings.