Lemon Pudding Dessert by
1 cup cold butter
2 cups flour
8 ounce cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 8-ounce frozen whipped topping, divided
3 cups cold milk
2 3.4-ounce packages instant lemon pudding
1. Cut butter into flour until crumbly. Press onto an ungreased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes.
2. Cool on a wire rack.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
5. Top with remaining whipped topping.
6. Refrigerate at least one hour
Could be made with other flavors of Pudding